shout, shout, shout allllll daaaaaay lonnnnng.
Those of you that know me will have no doubt seen my rants on Facebook about traveling on the bus. I live on the main route into Manchester City Center which is great for getting home after a night out but not good for someone who is not a morning person and needs to wake up slowly.
I’ve made a list of the most common situations i face;
- Being sat on. Clearly the seats are not big enough to fit their giant ass’s on. This has nothing to do with the space i take up. My face is sometimes pushed up against the window due to the lack of room.
- A face full of crotch. I don’t think i really need to explain that one
- People shouting despite being sat next to each other! I found out by the end of one of the conversations that she wasn’t actually a slag and once ‘they’ became official on Facebook she had been faithful. How delightful!
- Crap music being played loudly on headphones. I would ask them to turn it down but they are probably hard of hearing hence the loud music. Why is it always rubbish music?
- Out of control drivers. They always wait till you are about to stand to either accelerate or slam on the brakes
- People smoking. If i wanted to smoke, i would!
- People who sniff loudly. They obviously have a cold or a blockage in the nose department. Rather than blow their nose or breathe through their mouth they constantly sniff but it’s not your average sniff. It’s like a wet sniff, that they could at any minute (i feel sick just thinking about it) goz/do a greeny/bring up vileness
The one and only time i cheer a driver is when i am running late and they go through a red light.
I’m looking forward to the day i win the lottery and the only thing i have to worry about is where i can park my helicopter at work.